Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok people , goto the poll and vote for SG{3} new nickname ....

Provided MarkG doesnt delete this poll too
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Isn't it divinely quiet?

Paris - is a school trip to see Disney and get drowned in the Seine - I can hope can't I?

I think she should win at Deity before she is fully qualified to have her own login & Avatar - but what do i know ?
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• France is a wonderful place for school trips when you're fifteen... it's just so easy to get drunk and do all sorts of silly things. Not that there's anyone here that might be worried about that sort of stuff...
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• and buy lighters and flick-knives, and bangers that are illegal to import back to Britain Yep, France is fun to visit when you're 15.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• BB Guns... you forgot BB Guns...
            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouse Gits
              I think she should win at Deity before she is fully qualified to have her own login & Avatar - but what do i know ?
              Damn better quit my login too then, i never won at Deity level !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                BB Guns... you forgot BB Guns...
                Too bad I was only 14 when I visited France and EuroDisney; I didn't know what BB guns were ( and I still don't ).
                "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Thread jackers

Alert ! Alert ! This thread has been hijacked, we are now bound for regions unknown !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin

Damn better quit my login too then, i never won at Deity level !!!
                    Need another PCR just for that. I've never lost at Deity...

Comment

• Originally posted by GP

i am learning heaps from SG though, and am hoping to watch him in action in current Succesion game i going to play with him... after that i will try again , i promise i will beat them one day

Comment

• Originally posted by GP

You never said you played at it, either, Navy!
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Rest easy, big guy. I'm no Bill Clinton. No need to parse the testimony!

Comment

• so any tips on winning ALWAYS at deity level GP....

Comment

• 1. ICS. I mean hard-core ICS--every other square gets a city!
                              2. With your first 2 cities, build warrior, warrior, warrior settler, temple, start on wonder.
                              3. The other cities just build warriors, settlers (and in a pinch caravans for wonders.) (and may build 2 horsemen to explore)
                              4. Build the following wonders:
                              -pyramids
                              -HG
                              -STWA
                              -Mike's
                              -Leo's
                              -SOL

If you get behind, Pyramids is slightly better than HG. Mike's and SOL are the most important of all.

*The wonders are not necessary but they make it easy and mindless to win.*

5. With SOL go fundy. attack with diplos and best horse-unit when you have enough stacked up to do so.

Comment

• ok i think i tried all that, but will give it another go when i wake up this afternoon ... what size world , does it matter ,, any barbarians ??? 7 civs ??

Comment

Working...
                                X